Stainless Kitchen Canopies
One Company from Design to Installation
A kitchen ventilation system comprises of a wide range of component parts each requiring a level of specialist knowledge to ensure the end product meets all the necessary criteria.
Why labour yourself with sourcing the sevarious products and juggling multiple sub-contractors and suppliers when one company can manage the entire process for you?
Green Energy-Cantech specialize in the design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of bespoke kitchen ventilation packages tailored to meet the specific needs of any given project. Ourin-house team of specialist engineers can manage the project from the early design stages through to completion, ensuring compliance with all current standards, specifications and regulations.
Company Philosophy of Continual Investment
A company philosophy of continual investment means you can be sure that the most up to date production techniques are utilized.
- Both CNC punch and laser profiling machines ensure the highest possible quality and give the flexibility to provide a rapid response to all customer requirements.
- All canopies are manufactured in strict compliance with DW172. Our unique construction techniques ensure a finish that is free from all visible fixings with all joints silicone sealed on completion to aid on site cleaning.
- All staff are apprentice trained and fully skilled in all aspects of sheet metal fabrication.
- A direct labour force of skilled fitters ensures a smooth installation process through
Wide Range of Specialist Services Available
Our wide range of specialist services include:
- Bespoke canopies and associated ventilation systems suitable for both commercial kitchens and food production applications.
- Service distribution units supplied as only the outer shell only or as fully serviced units including all mechanical and electrical services to ease the on-site installation.
- Variety of energy saving solutions including high efficiency canopy LED light fittings as standard, ECanoVent pro-active fan management system and a range of heat recovery options.
- Range of odour control solutions including cold water mist and hot water wash canopies, UV filtration, electrostatic precipitators and carbon filtration systems.
- Gas interlock and proving systems to meet the requirements of BS6173.